Once upon a time, Civil Engineers and
Surveyors relied on their trusty pencils, slide rules and field books for design and survey computations.
In 1981, we created Survey Computing Consultants to help out by processing survey data with newly available computers, loggers and plotters. Our customers began to buy their own gear to run our Geocomp software and so we became Geocomp Systems.
Now we help our customers to survey and design with Terramodel software for Windows.
Our renowned Customer Care Membership for Terramodel includes support by phone and email and Geocomp Updates with hundreds of new and improved commands.
We also develop add-ons for Terramodel, such as HDMS (Hydrographic Data Management System).
To purchase any of these products, experience a demo, add
more modules or join our Customer Care Members, please ask
us how we can help you.
Geocomp Update N
Geocomp Update N for Terramodel 10.61 was released by email and www in January 2021.
Paid-up Customer Care Member? Don't wait for an email: download Geocomp Update N now.
New and improved features include:
- Toggling labels automatically adjusts the view scale so numbers, elevations and names of points are displayed at a legible size.
- Both Colour and Color commands are enabled for any installation language
- New DeadSets command shows and creates "dead" regions where contours are suppressed.
- New DRNVolms command computes volumes of drainage ponds.
- New GCAreas commmand reports areas, lengths and volumes by regions and layer list.
- New Heatmap command quickly colours by cut and fill depths
- New TriSwap command swaps adjacent DTM triangles.
- New GridPlan command easily transforms between geodetic and ground-based coordinate systems.
- Showdir command uses a new linetype to quickly display the direction, start and end of plines and sets.
- Keystroke Macros.